Saturday, February 20, 2016

Restrict background data for Facebook, but notifications still coming in


I would only like particular applications to show notifications when I'm not on Wifi and those would be:



  • Google Services - unfortunately there are several syncs here but AFAIK we can't control individual ones

  • Google Search - I'm not sure what this one does but I suppose I want to keep this one up

  • GMail - for obvious reasons



But all of the others I would like to disable. Including Facebook.


The problem I'm having is that Facebook notifications are still being displayed on my phone. What am I missing?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...