Monday, February 22, 2016

updates - How do I upgrade to a new version of Android?




Possible Duplicate:
How do I update the OS on my device?



So, I got an ePad AKA zenithink zt 180 (I know, I know it's cheap and I should have got a better piece of hardware, but i was too eager to get a tablet and this one was affordable)


It has 2.1 on it and I want to upgrade to 2.2 (for adobe flash).


The copy of Android looks like they just took the developer edition (i see a dev tools app pre-installed... not sure) and slapped it on there with no customization.


So, can you guys help me with step-by-step instructions on how to upgrade and where to find the latest copy?


I have a developer account already if that helps...



I would appreciate any help as I'm afraid of bricking it. There's no way to automatically update this thing either (that i can find) :-/




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...