Tuesday, February 2, 2016

charging - Why does the screen flicker when connecting to a third party wall mounted USB charger


After going through this post(Why does my phone have erroneous input when connected to a non-OEM power source?) I am asking this question the above post does not solve my question up to the mark.


I was at a convenience store where I found a wall mounted charge station. The unit has several types of pins for various brands(Lg , Nokia, Blackberry etc.) When I connected the USB to my device the screen started to flicker and the device started vibrating for some reason for which I had to withdraw the USB Cable from the device.



Specs- Operating system-Android 4.1.2


Manufacturer-Samsung


The unit was perfectly normal as beside there was another blackberry device getting its charge normally. Then why did my device show this behaviour




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...