Tuesday, February 9, 2016

How can I mute the YouTube app while playing music on another player?


I do love to listen to music while watching text YouTube videos, but I can't because YouTube can't be muted.


I use the respect audio focus in Musicolet Music Player.


I have tried App Volume Control but it did nothing!



Answer



You can play video in browser instead of youtube app. In browser you can mute the audio.


If your browser launched youtube app when clicked on video link, you need to copy the url and paste it inside the search box - youtube video will load in browser.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...