Friday, February 12, 2016

Limit Phone Data Usage



This might be a replica, I have searched and not found a similar question.


I currently have the HTC One M8 and am planing on getting a 1GiB Data pack, knowing me who uses internet over the top I would like my internet to get cut at lets per say at the peak of 1GiB. So as soon as I reach it, it gets cut off fully.



  1. I have tried the Android Data limiter and it always fails me.

  2. I have not found any reliable applications (I will pay if worthy)

  3. Location is Ontario and my provider is Fido



Answer



I use AVG antivirus security which has an option to limit the used mobile data(not wifi data). I fill information about data pack i.e amount and validity then give the option when to turn the mobile data off (as used in my case it is 90%) then it ask if I want to further use the data..


Hope it helps you..



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...