Friday, October 17, 2014

4.4 kitkat - Moto E Not Starting Properly After Changing runtime to ART


I have recently bought a MOTO E and it's working cool. Then I have enabled Developer options and changed my runtime from Dalvik to ART. Afterwards I restarted my device. I got the message saying Android is upgraging. After completeing the process I got exceptions like


unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped

Please help me how to get out of this problem. I am getting that message for around 10 times and mobile restarting once again.




Answer



/data/property/persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib contains the name of the runtime library you wish to use - libart.so or libdvm.so. So, you can switch back to Dalvik like so:


adb shell 'echo libdvm.so >/data/property/persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib'


Source


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...