Sunday, October 19, 2014

4.1 jelly bean - One-click access to alarm settings


I want to access the alarm clock feature built into Jelly Bean in one click. In the past, I've always done this by tapping the analog clock that's on the home screen by default. I want to switch to a third-party clock widget now, and it doesn't leave me enough room to keep the analog clock on the screen. (Besides, having two clocks would look weird.)


The only other way to get to the alarm clock setup page, as far as I know, is to open the clock widget and then tap on the "next alarm" bar. That, of course, takes a minimum of two clicks. How can I do it in one?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...