Tuesday, October 21, 2014

How do I delete a draft message (SMS)?


I have created a draft message using the standard HTC Desire message application. However I now want to delete the draft.


When I select the thread I see my previous message, and my draft text below. I select "Menu", "...More", and then "Delete" and am warned I am about to delete entire thread. Which is stupid. I want to delete my draft.


How do I delete a draft?



Answer



Just figured this one out having had the same problem myself (HTC Desire HD, Android 2.2)....


From the "All Messages" view, press the Menu button. A "Drafts" icon appears (a floppy disk icon) - press that, and it takes you to a view of all your drafts.


Press & hold a draft message to View/Delete or press the Menu button again & select Delete Drafts to go to a view where you can bulk mark the drafts you want to delete.


Hope that helps!



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...