Friday, October 24, 2014

rooting - How To Install/Root Vegan-Tab GingerEdition on Viewsonic gTablet


I recently purchased a Viewsonic gTabet and want to root the device with the Vegan-Tab Ginger Edition. I'm an absolute newbie when it comes to Android, I've been a Windows guy my whole life.


I'm looking for some instructions for "dummies" on how to get this OS installed on the tablet. I found this site here, but I'm not sure if this is enough detail. It looks like some of these steps assume prior knowledge of Android.


Does anyone have any detailed, step by step instructions on how to do this? Thanks for the help, looking forward to exploring this new world.



Answer



I actually found this site http://viewsonic-gtablet-for-dummies.webs.com/, reading through it, its great! Just what I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...