Friday, October 17, 2014

wi fi - How to make Skype Mobile for Android permit PC-to-PC calling?


I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab from Verizon Wireless without a contract, so no 3G support -- only WiFi. I went to Skype.com/m and installed Skype Mobile for Android. After installation, it lets me only do Skype Chat. If I try to do a Skype Call (PC-to-PC calling), it won't let me -- the call just dies. Does anyone know how to make it permit PC-to-PC calling, even though this "PC" is actually a Galaxy Tab on my end?


I mean, Android is built on Linux, and my Linux PC has a version of Skype that permits PC-to-PC calling, so I don't understand what the issue is here for Skype.com on this.



Answer



Skype today released Skype 1.0.2, and mayor change is support for Samsung Galaxy S. Maybe this will affect your phone too. Update and see



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...