Monday, October 6, 2014

Does android, specifically the HTC Incredible, support headphone volume buttons?


Coming from the IPhone, I love being able to control my phone from my wired 3 button headphones. Center clicking to start/stop music or answer calls and using the 2 volume buttons to adjust the volume without pulling the phone out of my pocket.


I've tried different 3 button headphones with my HTC Incredible and can answer calls and pause and play audio with the center button, but I've never been able to change the volume from my headphones buttons.


Are volume adjustments via headphones supported in the HTC Incredible? Am I just using the wrong headphones?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...