Friday, July 12, 2019

samsung - How to boot system-as-root device always as rooted?


I have a Samsung S10 5G device that is actually a system-as-root device. I have rooted it by following the instructions given here.



As the system-as-root devices have no ramdisk in boot.img but in recovery.img so, I have to always boot the device with a recovery combination to get the root access.


Is there any way to achieve the root on a normal reboot?


I have a full ROM image of the device so, I believe there should be some way. Please share your thoughts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...