Saturday, July 6, 2019

applications - Is there a way to move installed apps from one device to another?


I have Galaxy Tab 7 inch which has some installed apps and I don't have the APK files. I would like to move the apps to a new Galaxy Tab Plus 7 inch.


Is there a way to move my installed apps from one device to another without reinstalling every app from Android Market?



Answer



One way to do this would be to use an app like ApkBackup to get the apks of your installed apps than install them on your new device.


Note that the data will be lost and depending on the market version it may not notify you about updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...