Monday, July 8, 2019

applications - Retrieving app messages


Is there a way to (offline) retrieve app messages (messages that appear with on the top right on the home screen with a small icon of the app)


Without opening the app itself? (or when the app doesn't store these messages)


Or is there an app that I can install that can remember these messages?


I am using a Dtek 50 android 6.0




Answer



Notification History records notifications, toasts, Dialog message and many more.


You can configure it store these either for 30 days or 300 Notifications and view off line


From app description:


screenshot
(click image for larger variant)


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...