Friday, July 19, 2019

A non-cloud local calendar for Android?


Is there any way to have and use a local calendar on Android?


I would like to use it on the Android phone and open the file (vcs, ics, anything) on my laptop sometimes.


I have not found any applications that deal with local calendar files stored on the SD-card of the phone. I have found only numerous cloud applications so far.


Is there any app that can open and edit local calendar files on Android?



Answer




Recently created LocalCalendar app is what we needed.


It works on Android 2.x too and is open source. (GitHub)


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...