Sunday, July 21, 2019

google play store - How do I root Cruz Tablet?


I am relatively new to the Android scene, and have recently bought my first official android-powered device. The cruz tablet was just $199 at Best Buy so I figured I culd give it a try. Unfortunately, it's very limited. I can live with the hardware shortcomings (no camera, no Bluetooth), but I want access to the full Android Market.


I believe a rooting is in order. Can someone please point me in the direction of rooting instructions for this device? Is rooting the same for each Android device? I haven't found much info on the net about this particular tablet. Anything I can learn from here would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks! Thomas




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...