Wednesday, June 26, 2019

sony xperia - In a dual sim phone, must both sims be used?


I'm looking at getting the Xperia X Performance. It has two slots for SIM cards. Will the phone work alright with only one normal SIM and will all the apps still work ok? A long time ago I red most apps don't work for dual sim, but I'm not sure if this has changed. (if this question is too specific, feel free to answer it for any phone)



Answer



user manual for your specific device does not mention such restrictions and it also gives out the combination of SIM networks permitted when both SIM's are inserted, so there is no reason to believe app restrictions whether you use one SIM or both


PS: My device is Moto X Play normally used with one SIM but works fine with both SIMs


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...