Monday, June 10, 2019

How can I flash ClockworkMod with Heimdall on Galaxy Mini?


I tried to flash ClockworkMod with Heimdall on my Galaxy Mini by doing the following:



  • I go into download mode

  • Plug in my phone

  • Go into the recovery image folder

  • Run heimdall flash --kernel zImage


I get this error and my phone stays in download mode:



Initialising connection...
Detecting device...
Claiming interface...
Attempt failed. Detaching driver...
Claiming interface again...
Setting up interface...
ERROR: Setting up interface failed!
Re-attaching kernel driver...

USB debugging mode is enabled of course and I'm on Ubuntu. How can I successfully flash ClockworkMod?




Answer



I just a got an email from the Heimdall dev, he said it's not compatible with the Galaxy Mini. Thanks guys for your replies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...