Sunday, June 9, 2019

6.0 marshmallow - Android 6.0.1 Mysterious "Videos" Taking Up Space


I have been made confused by the Storage Info of my phone since it shows 3.16 GB of videos took up my internal space. But then I checked, the videos not even passed 250 MB in total size.


Can't seem to find the solution in the Internet yet, I've been searching tho. I am using Venus phone by Vestel (a Turkey's made)


Preview:


IMG:



Update 1: The result I got after using Disk Usage app:


IMG:


Update 2: The result I got after using SD Maid app:


IMG:


Update 3: The result I got after using Termux app with first given command:


IMG:


Update 4: The result I got after using Termux app with second given command:


IMG:


Update 5: The result I got after using 'dumpsys' command on my PC connected to my phone by means of USB Debugging:




Update 6: after redo commands of 1st and 2nd but with adding 'grep'



Update 7: result of commands 'dumpsys -l' and 'dumpsys diskstats'





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...