Monday, June 3, 2019

How to stop Chrome (on Android) from opening a certain website for joining to Telegram Channels?


On my Android on a mobile set, I recently have encountered a problem. I have Chrome and Telegram installed. The Chrome repeatedly and automatically open a link like https://t.me/joinchat/.... which invites a person to join a Telegram Channel. After this page, it automatically switch to Telegram Messenger which pop-up the same message box for joining the channel.


I don't know whether the source of this pop-up is Chrome or Telegram. Anyway I restricted people who can invite me to Channels on Telegram to my contacts and even blocked suspicious contacts, but it doesn't solve the problem. I disabled pop-ups in Chrome setting but it still didn't help.


How can I disable this pop up for this certain website, or any other solution?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...