Friday, June 28, 2019

htc desire hd - Problems with music playback - Music File corrupt?



I have an HTC Inspire 4G (Desire HD, Ace), and whenever I have headphones plugged in and am listening to music, the music player will randomly start playing new songs, pausing and starting a new one every second or so, until I unplug my headset. I plug my headset back in, then at some point my phone will do this again, and I have to start this process all over again.


It started on the stock sense rom using the stock sense player when I first got the phone. I then tried using winamp, same problem. I rooted the phone, flashed CM7, and am now using Cloudskipper as my music player, still the problem persists. I even unchecked headset controls, still continued. I even tried another pair of headphones, however both were BEATS headphones. What is going on??



Answer



It was something wrong with the firmware in the phone. I installed a new kernel with the beats audio mod and everything worked correctly after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...