Sunday, June 16, 2019

4.0 ice cream sandwich - How do I remove corporate administrator settings?


I have an HTC Desire C, just a couple of weeks old. I also have a new job and decided to add my work email account via Exchange activeSync, however once it became apparent that I was giving up rights and functionality (such as the screen pattern lock) for my own phone I decided to remove it.


I removed the administrator, which automatically removed the email account, however I am still unable to restore the screen pattern lock. I've restarted the handset a couple of times, no help.



I seem to have no options to view or delete and administrator accounts (presumably, and hopefully, because there are none now).


I've read the similar question posted here and the answers but they don't help me sadly. Any ideas?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...