Monday, June 3, 2019

applications - Apps are installed in my smart phone without my permission?


When wifi is on, Some strange applications are being installed automatically. I don't request them. They are downloaded without my permission. I uninstalled (removed) the unwanted apps from my smart phone. After a while, I found new unwanted apps in my phone. They are slowing down my cell phone and making it stuck. They also reserve or use my SD card and the internal memory of my phone.


I tried to fix this issue by editing (adjusting) the settings of my mobile but nothing happens.


I downloaded two antivirus softwares, They are avast and AVG, but nothing happens.


What should I do to prevent these apps from being installed on my phone? Is there a good app that controls or manage the downloaded apps?


By the way, yesterday, I found that mobile data is on without my permission and the unwanted apps were being downloaded. This costed me a lot of money.


How can I get rid of all of these problems?


Here is the specifications of my mobile: http://bestmobs.com/tecno-p5/



Thank you very much,




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...