Sunday, March 25, 2018

4.4 kitkat - Can I make my home screen the center instead of the left?


I have the Nexus 5 from Google Play running stock Android 4.4.2. My home button takes me to the far left panel (the one next to Google Now). I added a panel to the left of it, but that changed my home button to taking me to that panel. Is there a way I can configure it to go to the center panel? I'd really prefer not to have to install another launcher.



Answer



Currently, the default google launcher does not allow any customisation. In order to go to a particular screen, you need a custom launcher. There is no other way around it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...