Monday, March 26, 2018

How to transfer Whatsapp audio files to computer?


I know how to copy pictures received on Whatsapp to my computer, but I don't see audio files received on Whatsapp anywhere to be accessed and transfered to my computer. Any suggestion?




Answer



The path to access/view then in your device is as below:



WhatsApp/Media/WhatsApp Voice Notes/



This is inside your internal Storage.


Go inside this folder, choose a voice note that you want to send to your computer. These audio notes file names are starting with PTT.
Select "Share" option and choose from available choices such as Email, Gmail, Bluetooth etc. Send it using any one of these and receive it on your computer.


If you connected via USB, then you may want to copy these files to External SD-card and then browse it using file explorer via PC. Those files be shown as ADTS Audio files which you then can copy into your computer/PC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...