Friday, March 30, 2018

Cannot turn Nexus 7 on after locking the screen


My Nexus 7 had been performing without any issues, however, I locked the screen by pressing the power button as usual and then tried to turn it on several hours later but it was unresponsive.


How can I fix this?



Answer



I've managed to deal with this problem by performing a "soft reset".



Hold down the power button for around 30 seconds, the device should start a soft reset (i.e. you don't lose any data/settings etc.) and reboot.


--
Why it blocked and prevented me from performing a screen unlock remains to be explained.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...