Saturday, March 3, 2018

I can't use my Google Account password to bypass the lock screen


On my CM9 / ICS 4.0 phone, if I incorrectly enter the drawn pattern five times in a row, it locks itself for 30 seconds. I can't enter any more passwords, but I can click a "forgot my password" button and enter my Google Account password.


On my rooted 4.0.3 tablet running a custom ROM, my lock screen is set with a numeric PIN. If I input it incorrectly five times or more, it locks itself and I can't enter any more passwords.



I'm not offered the option to enter my google account password to bypass this, although I have configured a Google account on the device.


I want to activate the "I forgot" button in order to enter my Google Account credentials. Is it possible?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...