Monday, March 12, 2018

outlook - How to read Exchange e-mails on Android?



Is there any Outlook for Android? If not, should I use an IMAP or POP3 client for Android instead? Which one do you recommend?



Answer



You don't mention which phone or Android version you're using. On my Motorola Droid (Android 2.2) the built-in E-mail application allows me to connect to my employers Exchange server. When I created the account, I had three options for connecting: POP3, IMAP, and Exchange.


There are other e-mail clients out there that may also connect to Exchange.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...