Friday, March 9, 2018

automation - How to disable notifications per app and time frame?


I would like to know if there's any app or any tasker plugin that would allow me to block notifications on the weekends.


I got two email accounts, one personal with gmail app and the other work related with inbox app. I receive like eighty emails on the last one per day ( even on weekends ), I would like to automatically block the inbox app notifications from friday night to monday morning. Right now I do this by hand every weekend ( and sometimes I forget to enable them again on monday ).


I found plenty of answers on how to block notifications per app, but not per time frame.


( the phone is a non-rooted Samsung S6 )




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...