Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Google Play Services Has stopped message continually popping up on my Samsung phone


The following message keeps appearing on my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone screen about every three seconds


"Unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped".


Is it actually a virus or it is a problem with the Google Play Service? I have tried disabling the Google Play Service but the message keeps appearing. I have Norton Mobile running on my phone to pick up on viruses and to alert me to any possible security issues and also Lookout. They haven't picked up anything. Does anyone have any suggestions?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...