Monday, March 5, 2018

samsung galaxy nexus - How do you turn off all cellular communication but leave things like bluetooth and wifi enabled?



I'm going to be traveling overseas and don't have an international roaming plan. I would like to disable my cellular radio while I am there but I'd also like to use bluetooth and wifi. I don't think I can enable bluetooth or wifi while in airplane mode, though. How can I do this without physically removing my SIM card?



Answer



You actually can enable both of those features while in airplane mode. They get turned off automatically when you first enable airplane mode, but there's nothing that prevents you from re-enabling them:


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...