Wednesday, March 14, 2018

gps - How to 'record' a trip - places I visited?


I am going for a trip for 3 weeks and I want to record all the places I visited using my Android mobile.


I most likely I won't have data connectivity - only GPS. If I don't find anything else I will use Endomondo, but I'm open to other solutions, including third-party apps (preferably free).


I am using an HTC One XL running CyanogenMod 10.



Answer



The best option is Google's My Tracks


Follow the link and see the features yourself. Everyhing you want is there. And the best part is it's free!!


Hope this helps



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...