Saturday, June 20, 2015

wi fi - How can I tell my device to ignore a public Wi-Fi network?


The city I live in has city-wide Wi-Fi available for a subscription, but the Wi-Fi access point is public.


This means that everywhere I go in the city I get a notice that there is public Wi-Fi available even though I can't use it because I don't have an account with the city-wide Wi-Fi service.


How can I tell my phone (Droid X, Android 2.2.1, not rooted) to ignore Wi-Fi named "CityWifi"?


I'd like to get notification for other Wi-Fi networks, just not "CityWifi"




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...