Sunday, June 28, 2015

rooting - How do I root a ZTE Fury?


I've tried many methods (ZergRush, I get [-] Hellions with BLUE flames!).
SuperOneClick uses ZergRush which doesn't work.


I'm running Android 2.3.6.
Baseband Version is: N850B01 (first update after launch)

Anything else I'd be happy to tell.


I've tried flashing a ZTE Warp CW mod to it using some batch files, but it pauses at the "Waiting for device" when it's in recovery mode.


It has a way to "apply update from SD card" but it needs a signed .zip and the ZTE Warp's ROMs don't work because its signatures fail (I think that's why)..


If anyone out there could help me, I'd be more than happy to receive the help.


Even if that means you experiment with the phone somewhat.
(As long as it works at the end of the day.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...