Saturday, June 27, 2015

settings - How can I adjust my screen's color temperature?


Redshift is a Linux application similar to Windows' F.lux, which gives the screen a red tinge automatically at night. Supposedly, it reduces eye strain and helps prevent sleep problems.


Is there any way I can adjust my screen's color temperature to create the same effect on Android?



Answer



There are a fair few blue light filter apps on the Play Store that may suit your needs. The exact features will vary, but they all fit the general scheme of allowing you to adjust the color temperature of your screen.


Additionally, if your device is rooted, you can actually use f.lux nowadays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...