Thursday, June 18, 2015

2.2 froyo - Angry Birds Seasons "Installation Unsuccessful" -- Help?


I have tried several times to install Angry Birds Seasons from the marketplace. Every time, I get a notification saying "Installation unsuccessful" without anything more descriptive. Has anyone else run into problems installing it? Is there any way I can get a more detailed error message explaining what part of installation failed?



HTC Evo 4G


[Update] 7.15GB free on my SD card 196 MB free internally


[Update 2] I got this error again when attempting to update to the Valentine's day version of Angry Birds Seasons. Once again, unmounting the SD card and installing it seemed to work successfully. Further, my save data was still in tact after remounting.



Answer



I had a very similar issue on my HTC Incredible. Try unmounting the SD card (Menu->Settings->SD & phone storage->"Unmount SD card" on my Incredible) and then installing the app. After it finished installing, you can then remount your SD card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...