Tuesday, June 2, 2015

How to move phone contacts to Google?


When I create a contact on my Android phone, I can choose to store it to the SIM, the phone or to Google. If I choose phone, is there an easy way that I can move or copy that contact to Google (so it shows up in GMail, for example) at some later time?


EDIT: I'm using the Samsung Vibrant, T-Mobile's variant of the Galaxy S, running Android 2.1. The edit menu for contacts shows options for Edit, Delete, Link contact, Mark as default, Send namecard via and Copy to SIM.




Answer



vCardIO works on any android device and can import-export any vCard 2.1 format, even those with multiple contacts


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...