Friday, June 26, 2015

video - Android Software or Device to present Application on Screen


Well this is something that came to my mind, Does anyone know if there is a Device or a cable that i can plug to a DataShow so it is possible to present an Android Application live and fullscreen, doing all the tap and swipe events?


If not at least is there is something that its able to record a Screencast of an android application for presentation purpose of course?



PD. BTW i did not found right tag for this question, so if someone can retag it it would be nice too :D



Answer



I happened to found that the best way to do this is with a project call androidscreenscast, which is really easy and great:



  • just plug your phone.

  • Downloads the jnl on the site

  • And enjoy your screen


I wrote a post about my experience Present your android application on a Datashow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...