Sunday, June 21, 2015

performance - galaxy s2 cellphone problem; possible virus


I read that it is used on the computer.


It has been coming up on my Android Galaxy 2 s. It is on at least 3 times at once and up to 7 or 8 at once. They are called kworker/0:1 through kworker/0:4 and/or kworker/u:1 through kworker/u:4


Occasionally, it comes up as using about 80 % of the CPU. My phone also regularly crashes as of recently. Could kworker be the problem?


The virus I have also is kind of trojan-based and has popups when I restart my phone sometimes. Also, when my phone is asleep, and i turn it back on, it says kworker is using 100% of my CPU data.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...