Tuesday, May 26, 2015

usb - Problem copying files from PC to Galaxy S3 (slow or frozen)


I have a lot of difficulty copying files to my Galaxy S3. My goal is to sync my music from MediaMonkey to my GS3. When I connect the phone, the computer sees it but the connection is incredibly slow! And it is the same thing if I copy files using Windows Explorer or MediaMonkey. The files start to copy, it takes maybe about 1 minute per song, and at some point it will slow down, then stop to progress and freeze.



I made sure I was using the stock USB cable provided with my device but I also tried 2 other cables with same results. The last thing I tried was to clear the cache partition then reboot. I also tried different USB ports on the PC (USB2 and 3, different controllers).


I'm out of ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...