Saturday, May 2, 2015

Disable Mi5 Touchscreen Input via adb


I've got a Xiaomi Mi5 (gemini) and I encounter the problem of ghost input. I guess my phone could be water-damaged even though I'm not sure. To backup my data I need to access the phone (not just it's flash memory, I need to backup using specific apps). The phone itself still works fine, except the abnormal touchscreen which is ghost touching the phone permanently. I need to disable specific parts of the touchscreen, or if not possible the touchscreen drivers themselves.


I've already tried this solution, but my init.rc does not include any /tsp.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...