Friday, May 8, 2015

system error - Cyanogenmod no service?


I had cm-11-20150517-NIGHTLY working, then upgraded to cm-11-20150607-NIGHTLY. Now I get the error "No service" and have basically no GSM functionality whatsoever.


If I attempt to select a network operator, I get the error: "Error while searching for networks."


I installed this using TWRP, there were no issues with the install. Automatic upgrade failed, I believe this is due to an encrypted file system, something which TWRP does not handle.


What I have tried:


Rebooting by itself.


Removing the USB cable and rebooting (apparently this was a known issue before).


Reverting to cm-11-20150517-NIGHTLY, this does nothing, same problem.


Resetting APNs to default.


Device: GT-N7100, CyanogenMod version: 11-20150517-NIGHTLY-n7100, Android version: 4.4.4





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...