Saturday, May 2, 2015

6.0 marshmallow - Outlook Calendar on Samsung Galaxy S7 will not sync



I have just bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 (running Android 6.0.1) and installed the Outlook app. Email syncs fine but I see nothing on my calendar. When I tap the top left burger (?) menu "Kevin's calendar" is almost always unchecked. I check it but still nothing shows.


I have also tried resetting my account by going to the calendar settings (cog in the top right, opening my @hotmail.co.uk account and pressing RESET ACCOUNT).


I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.


It worked fine on my Android S4.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...