Saturday, May 9, 2015

music - How to Set 'Play' Button Behavior on Bluetooth Remote


I have a RocketFish Bluetooth headset paired with my MotoDROID v1 (Froyo). The BT headphones have multimedia controls (volume up/down, next track, previous track, play/pause) and a button to trigger voice dialing. I have it paired both on the handsfree headset profile and the advanced audio profile.



When I click the play button on my headphones, the behavior is unpredictable. I might have the Music app up, but clicking play will cause Listen to launch and begin playing a podcast. I might have Listen in the foreground, but clicking play will cause the Music player to start playing from a playlist. Other times, the play button will behave as expected and cause the app in the foreground to play.


Is there any way (outside of rooting my device) that I can indicate which app should be acting on these button presses?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...