Monday, May 25, 2015

google play store - Android Marshmallow keeps moving apps to internal storage after update


I have a 32Gb SD card as adopted storage in my phone with Android M. It should be considered as the default installation storage for apps, as I have migrated the data to it.


However, I still experience the annoying situation of having to manually move apps back to SD card every time they update (as in Lollipop). Actually it's even worse because the migration systematically fails at the first try saying "Couldn't move app. Internal error". The second try always works. I guess data from the new version clashes with data already in SD card from previous version, and it's deleted when error message pops up, so at second try there's no conflict.


How can I fix this? I'd like to get apps updated directly to SD card, which is how supposedly adopted storage should be working.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...