Saturday, May 23, 2015

4.2 jelly bean - Switch between accounts in Android 4.2


I would like to know if it's possible to easily switch between two Google accounts in Nexus 4 running Android 4.2 JellyBean.


For example, I have at the moment two Google accounts set up in the device: my personal account and my work account. But if I access Google Analytics, I can only access using my personal account (the first one that was set up).


Any suggestions?



Answer



I asked a similar question.


As a workaround, you can use the data profile feature of Titanium Backup Pro with the analytics app.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...