Sunday, December 14, 2014

google apps - How do I remove gapps from CyanogenMod



I installed CyanogenMod 11 on my HTC One with CyanogenMod Installer. So I got also the google Apps (gapps) on my device. But I need a CM11 without gapps. I did then the following without success:



  1. copy cm-11-20140308-SNAPSHOT-M4-m7.zip to /sdcard/

  2. boot to recovery mode -> recovery -> ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6:

  3. "wipe data/factory reset"

  4. "install zip" choosing the zip-file


  5. "reboot system now"


    So I got a new CM11 but with gapps still installed.


    What should I do in addition to "wipe data/factory reset" to get rid of this apps?







No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...