Friday, December 26, 2014

applications - Getting "not enough space" error even i have enough space in sd card


I have a android jellybean phone [model - ETEl-I4] .i cannot install any apps anymore.i have installed lot of apps before.i can see i have enough space in sd card and i have set default write device to SD card.but when i try to installs apps like skype,viber..etc.i'm getting this error.i read some answers but i think i don't have any cashes problem i have enough space in sd card. please help me how to fix this issue.


error


enter image description here


I have set default write device to SD card.


enter image description here


As you can see i have 5GB space and apps i'm trying to install are less than 50mb.


enter image description here





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...