Thursday, December 4, 2014

applications - Alarm which could Ring even when Device is Off


Android smartphones are smarter than traditional mobile phones in all aspects, but I am unable to find this smartness in one aspect: In those classic mobile phones, there was an option to ring the alarm even when device was off. The device was turned on temporarily to ring alarm, then turned off.


How to do this in an Android device? I know, its not possible by app unless supported by firmware. So, I am asking for ROM hacks etc.


Please, don't answer if its "You Can't" or "Not Possible" etc..




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...