Saturday, December 27, 2014

windows - Google Nexus 7 not recognized via USB


I'm trying to connect my Google Nexus 7 to my PC for Android development but so far I've been unsuccessful.



I've tried connecting to my PC using different cables. When I connected the device to my Windows 7 PC, I didn't get any notification on Android or my PC that a device was connected. In "Other devices" my PC shows an Unknown device. I tried using MTP and PTP, as well as disabling and enabling USB debugging. I've used Nexus Root Toolkit, Universal Naked Driver, Nexus 7 toolkit, and I've tried this tutorial and many others and nothing has helped me.


I don't understand why there aren't any notifications on Android. Could it be a hardware problem? How can I check it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...